Keeping You Updated With Our
SDS/2 v2016 Now Available as a General ReleaseAugust 4, 2016
Design Data has now issued a general release of SDS/2 v2016. The release is available to all customers whose accounts are in good standing and have a signed license agreement on file.
Among the highlights of the v2016 release are:
- Automatic processing
- Automatic creation of solids
- Hole enhancements
- Weld enhancements
- Stair enhancements
- Rod bracing
- Status Display upgrades
- New Connections
- WTee vertical brace cope flange
- Double angle vertical brace near/far side configuration
- HSS reinforcement plates
- Base plate extension with stiffeners
- Varying hole spacing
- Plate Definition Schedule information in Member Edit
- Detail setting saved with drawings
- Label styles in Drawing Editor
- Hatching in Drawing Editor
- Transmittal tool
The How/2 Files, located under the start menu, provide a more in-depth explanation of the new features available in the latest version of the software.
To download SDS/2 v2016, click here.