Keeping You Updated With Our
New SDS/2 Connect Release Includes Link to FastrakFebruary 3, 2012
The 2011.2 and 2012.2 versions of SDS/2 Connect have been released and are now available for download.
The updated version includes the ability to import end reactions via a CXL file created with CSC's Fastrack Building Designer. This will save users a significant amount of time inputting end reactions for each structural element, and allow more accurately designed connections based on design loads.
- Support of double channel sections
- Connection design for HSS Structure Round and Pipe families as Round Pipe
- Ability to modify the family library from which Revit Structure inserts sections into projects
- Joists using sections that SDS/2 Connect recognizes, such as wide flanges, will now be designed as beams
- The AS4100 (Australian) design code has been added
- Additional setup screens allowing more control over a project
The new release is available only to those who have already purchased SDS/2 Connect or for new 30-day trial downloads.