Keeping You Updated With Our
Bluebeam Revu Brings Real-Time Project Tracking to the FieldMay 16, 2012
Design Data partner Bluebeam provided a collaborative, efficient solution for Mortenson Construction as the company builds the Ralph L. Carr Colorado Judicial Center in Denver.
Mortenson Construction needed a solution that provided the following:
• The ability to receive, share and review project information in real-time
• Elimination of redundant steps in the verification workflow
• Generation of both a detailed list and a visual representation of the same project information, with only one input, allowing for greater context and clarity
• Quick exchange of project information and feedback between Mortenson and project subcontractors
• An integrated method of tracking project status
• Ease of use, so that everyone on the team could leverage the system, regardless of technology expertise or comfort level
• A software platform requiring minimal capital outlay due to the large number of project stakeholders
Mortenson Construction deployed Bluebeam Revu to fit and exceed these needs. Read more about the solution and results in BlueBeam’s case study.