The SDS/2 Summit is offering exhibiting opportunities to partnering companies via the event’s Partner Pavilion. The Partner Pavilion is open on Wednesday, September 2nd and Thursday, September 3rd. All partners are welcome to stay for the duration of the conference, which runs through Friday, September 4th. This year’s conference will be held at the Sirata Beach Resort in St. Pete Beach, FL.
The cost to exhibit at the conference is $1,250. In addition to access to an estimated 200 SDS/2 users, Partner Pavilion exhibitors will receive:
- An 8 x 10 booth, with electrical, table and chairs provided
- One full conference registration
- The opportunity to submit a session topic proposal
- Company logo featured on the SDS/2 Summit webpage
There will be six, 30-minute partner sessions available between 1:00 pm and 4:50 pm in the afternoon on Thursday, September 3rd. If your company would like to participate, please email a title and short abstract of your proposed session to Michelle McCarthy (firstname.lastname@example.org). The deadline for submitting your abstracts is Friday, August 23rd.
Monitors will NOT be provided with your booth. If you would like to rent a monitor for the conference, contact David Nikles at Five-Star AV at 727-363-2255, 845-453-4642 (cell) or email@example.com.
You may ship your booth materials directly to the show hotel up to two (2) days prior to the start of the conference. There is a $5.00 fee per box up to 20 lbs.,$10.00 fee per box up to 50 lbs., and $20.00 fee per box over 50 lbs. Please note if shipping a pallet, you will need a lift gate on the delivery truck with pallet jack onboard. Send any shipments to:
Sirata Beach Resort
Attention: SDS/2 (next to or below your company name)
5300 Gulf Boulevard
St. Pete Beach, FL 33706
For outgoing shipments, a pickup can be scheduled with your preferred carrier. Please bring or print your return label.
Sponsoring the SDS/2 Summit gives companies the opportunity to take an active part in making the conference a dynamic event for conference attendees.
All sponsorship levels include:
- Additional full conference registration(s)
- Inclusion in prominent signage throughout the conference
- Your company brochure inserted into conference bags
- Logo in marketing materials, including conference website and pre-conference marketing
DIAMOND >> $7,500
Wednesday Night Partners Reception - EXCLUSIVE
After the conclusion of Wednesday's SDS/2 Summit sessions, participants and partners are invited to enjoy drinks and hors d'oeuvres together in the Partner Pavilion. The exclusive sponsor of this event willhave sponsorship signs placed in the reception area and their company logo imprinted on cocktail napkins. This year, the Solid Steel Competition winners will be announced in during the Wednesday Night Partners Reception. ADDITIONAL SUMMIT REGISTRATION: 2
PLATINUM >> $2,500
Conference Bags - EXCLUSIVE
SDS/2 Summit attendees will receive giveaway items at the conference, including bags. The exclusive sponsor of the conference bags will have their company logo imprinted on each bag. ADDITIONAL SUMMIT REGISTRATION: 1
GOLD >> $2,000
Conference Journal and Pen - EXCLUSIVE
SDS/2 Summit attendees will receive giveaway items at the conference, including a journal and pen set. The exclusive sponsor of this item will have their company logo imprinted on each journal. ADDITIONAL SUMMIT REGISTRATION: 1
SILVER >> $1,750
Conference Power Bank - EXCLUSIVE
SDS/2 Summit attendees will receive giveaway items at the conference, including a power bank for chargin devices on the go. The exclusive sponsor of this item will have their company logo imprinted on each power bank. ADDITIONAL SUMMIT REGISTRATION: 1
BRONZE >> $1,000
Bronze sponsors will have their company logo imprinted on conference signage and the conference website, recognizing them as an SDS/2 Summit sponsor. ADDITIONAL SUMMIT REGISTRATION: 1
WEDNESDAY - Please Note Exhibition Times
8a - 12pBOOTH SET-UP AND EXHIBITOR REGISTRATION
- You are free to bring banners, pop-up displays or anything else that will fit in your booth. Monitors are NOT provided and will not be available for rent during the event.
12:30pPARTNER PAVILION OPEN
5:30p - 7:30pPARTNER PAVILION WELCOME RECEPTION
- This reception for conference attendees and exhibitors includes beer, wine and hors d'oeuvres.
7:30p - 8pSOLID STEEL COMPETITION AWARDS
- This year the Solid Steel Competition Awards will be held in the Partner Pavilion at the end of the Partner Pavilion Welcome Reception.
THURSDAY -Please Note Exhibition Times
8a - 11:50APARTNER PAVILION OPEN
11:50a - 1pSDS/2 SUMMIT LUNCH
- Partners will get the opportunity to meet and network with SDS/2 users during the conference lunch.
1p - 2:10pPARTNER SESSIONS & PARTNER PAVILION OPEN
2:10pPARTNER PAVILION CLOSES
6p - 10pSDS/2 LUAU
- Exhibitors are invited to attend the SDS/2 Luau, an evening of entertainment that includes dinner and drinks.