Solid Steel Awards
What our judges look for:
- Project aesthetics
- Complexity of structure and connections
- Use of SDS2 to solve project challenges. For example, the use of parametrics, custom members, automatic and user-modeled features
- Overall "wow" factor — project uniqueness and creativity in execution
- Submitting your project is a two-step process:
- Submit your project information and required files.
- Complete the subsequent License and Release Agreement.
- Submission is free - there is no entry fee for this competition
- We accept one entry per company, per category
- Each submitter must be using SDS2 Version 2018 and newer
- All projects must have been created within the last three years
- New buildings, major retrofits or expansion projects are eligible
- Complete and nearly complete projects can be submitted