SDS2's internal judging panel will select finalists in each of three categories. The finalists will be presented for public voting, and the winners for each category will be selected, as well as one overall Customer's Choice winner. Winners will be announced at SDS2 Summit 2023, taking place October 11-12 in Omaha, NE.
- Project aesthetics
- Complexity of structure and connections
- Use of SDS2 to solve project challenges. For example, the use of parametrics, custom members, automatic and user-modeled features
- Overall "wow" factor — project uniqueness and creativity in execution
- To submit your project, log in with your SDS2 username and password, and fill out the entry form in as much detail as possible. You will also be asked to upload relevant project files, including the SDS2 model, as well as a legal release form.
Download the release agreement here
- Submission is free - there is no entry fee for this competition
- We accept one entry per company, per category.
- Each submitter must be using SDS2 Version 2018 and newer
- All projects must have been created within the last three years
- New buildings, major retrofits or expansion projects are eligible
- Complete and nearly complete projects can be submitted
- Submissions for 2023 are now closed.